My final goal is to write an application that is able to:
- - enumerate local hostsdone
- - find vulnerabilitiesdone
- - find exploits for these vulnerabilitiesdone
- - use those exploits to gain access to the targetdone
- - crack wifi passwords
- - install backdoors for later access
Thanks to the new core, cSploit will be easily portable.
Basically it can run on any UNIX-based system, but for now only Android is supported. When I reach a beta-state version I will consider working on iOS, OSX, GTK+ and QT.
Please donate to cSploit to support our efforts and resources. Thank you!
Also, if you want to contribute fork the repo you want to contribute to and create a pull request when you're done. If you actively contribute to the project I will ask you to join the team.